We are passionate about client care and this has become a
part of our culture, affecting everyone in the firm. We also
encourage innovation - in finding new ways of approaching and
delivering the law. We apply commercial sense to legal advice
and contribute to clients' success by providing strategic and
Key benefits include:-
- Provide the best legal service with an excellent range
of expertise and technical ability.
- Provide advice that is relevant, practical and easy to
- Deal with matters quickly and keep you informed at every
step of the process.
- We are friendly, approachable and understanding in all our
- Protect your best interests and fight for your rights.
- Obtain the best results for you.
- Manage and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Understand your requirements and offer tailored
- Provide excellent value for money at competitive rates.
- Provide a fast and effective personal service.
- Over twenty years legal experience.
- Experienced and qualified case handlers underpinned by
skilled dedicated support staff.
- At the forefront of new technology to ensure rapid and
efficient progress of work.
- Case management systems.
- No win no fee in most cases.
- Locally accessible.
- Extensive local knowledge and experience.
Why Choose Solomons Legal ?
We have the commitment and desire to work with you, to provide innovative solutions
to match your specific requirements. Our reputation,
professional staff and track record in achieving the right results for our clients differentiates Solomons Legal from our competitors.
Our objective is to agree with you at the outset a reasonable basis of charging
for the support involved and this does not change. We will provide an estimate for
the likely costs of the support or, if appropriate a fixed price. We are also happy
to discuss retainer fees that enable you, for a monthly or quarterly fixed price,
to seek general advice. We will discuss with you each option and help you choose
the route that suits you best.
The Next Step – Come and Talk To Us
So that we may understand your business, the nature of your legal requirements,
please come and talk to us.
Making contact: contact us by clicking
on the 'Contact' logo at the bottom of this page. You can ask for specific information about the firm or outline
a legal problem.
Meetings: To arrange an appointment,
please telephone or email us . We are happy to make appointments at your convenience
and visit your home or offices to understand your requirements and demonstrate our
suitability to be your legal solutions provider of choice.
Our success will be due to our commitment to listen to your needs and fulfil
your total requirements so that you are not only satisfied but delighted with our
expert advice and service.
"we provide a razor sharp service"